You’ll also find a complete list of all articles from all four issues from 2012 and links to our website where each is available for individual download.
Download your free copy, which includes:
- Effective tax rates and the political cost hypothesis: A re-evaluation of Australian evidence, Authors: Sinclair Davidson and Richard Heaney
- SME "life cycle" imperative, Author: Biagio Pizzacalla, CTA
- Tax reform and 'rough justice': Is it time for simplicity to shine?, Authors: Jason Kerr and Professor Christopher Evans, CTA
- Stamp duties, land tax and housing affordability, Authors: Gavin Wood, Ian Winter and Rachel Ong
- The rise and rise of tax compliance costs for the small business sector in Australia, Author: Dr Philip Lignier
A prestigious quarterly journal, Australian Tax Forum's mandate is to provide discussion on topical issues in tax policy, law and reform. Highly respected for its thought leadership by policy-makers and academics alike, Australian Tax Forum has for many years been a point of first reference for those seeking in-depth commentary on law, administration and economics.
We believe Australian Tax Forum is an essential reference source for anyone seeking to understand or contribute to the development of taxation systems worldwide. We hope that this e-journal will demonstrate this to you too.
Please feel free to share it with any of your colleagues who share an interest in tax policy and administration.
The Tax Institute is Australia’s leading professional association in tax. Its 13,000 members include tax agents, accountants and lawyers as well as tax practitioners in corporations, government and academia.