Building on the success of the Private Business Tax Retreat in recent years, we have once again put together a challenging, unique and interactive programme that gives direction, resolutions and outcomes to critical questions that are asked of private business tax advisors with a specific focus on CGT small business concessions.
On the first day of the Retreat, the programme will address the following key topics:
- when your client sells assets from a trust – the key issues to raise with your client and what you need to be able to answer
- when your client sells the business – the key issues when signing off internally and how to direct your client
- what you need to know about contemporary issues impacting private business at the moment.
The day will conclude with a wrap-up, providing The Tax Institute’s view of critical private business tax issues.
On the final day of the retreat, prominent practitioners will participate in a forum on the critical reform of the taxation of private business, followed by a final workshop session on maximising retirement CGT concessions.
Hear from leading professionals in their respective fields including:
- Ken Schurgott, CTA – Schurgott Noolan
- Brian Richards, CTA – BDO
- Mark West, CTA – McCullough Robertson
- Mark Robertson, CTA – Barrister at Law
- Fiona Dillon – Australian Taxation Office
- Keith James – Board of Taxation
- Allan McPherson, CTA – McPherson Super Consulting
There has been a high volume of interest for the 2013 Private Business Tax Retreat; don’t miss this opportunity to attend this unique and interactive program.
Download the brochure and register before the 25th of March to receive the early bird discount.
The Tax Institute is the leading provider of tax education for tax professionals and provides tax training through continuing professional development (CPD) activities as well as The Chartered Tax Adviser Program courses.