Members of The Tax Institute can access these presentations for free by clicking the links below (make sure you’re logged in to our website first). Non-members can purchase the presentations for only $12 each.
Many presentations have a related technical paper, which can also be found on the presentation’s page.
- Part IVA issues for SMEs (Graeme Cooper, CTA)
- Payroll tax harmonisation - A practitioner's perspective (Glynn Flaherty, CTA)
- Takeover of listed landholders - managing the duty implications (Peter Mcmahon, CTA)
- State taxes update (Lee Jurga)
- Superannuation presentation (Ian Burgess, CTA)
- Tax in tough times (Muhunthan Kanagaratnam, CTA)
- Division 7A and complex structures (Arthur Athanasiou, CTA)
- Asset protection (Brian J Richards, CTA)
- Practical GST solutions presentation (Damian Welshe, CTA)
- The year in review (Tom Delany, CTA and Mark Molesworth, CTA)
- Executors' duties (Patrick Coyle)
- GST and the alcohol industry - some of the stickies (Michael Evans)
- Practical guide to small business CGT concessions (Robert Warnock, CTA)
- Responding to Australia's transfer pricing reforms (Janelle Sadri, CTA)
- Cross border transactions and tax controversy (Rob Bentley, ATI and Michael Bona, CTA)
- Tax treaties - What are they and what do they do? (Mathew Chamberlain, CTA)
- Tax residency and double tax agreement (Tony Underhill, CTA and Katya Krotova)
- Key international tax considerations for investing into and out of Australia (Kenneth Wee, CTA and Zubin Sadri, CTA)
- International Tax - Current issues and challenges (Mathew Chamberlain, CTA)
The Tax Institute runs over 300 CPD seminars a year, and all papers and PowerPoint presentations provided by the speakers from our seminars are available through the website individually or through a Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription.