Members of The Tax Institute can access these presentations for free by clicking the links below (make sure you’re logged in to our website first). Non-members can purchase the presentations for only $12 each.
Many presentations have a related technical paper, which can also be found on the presentation’s page.
- Practical GST issues presentation (Bastian Gasser, ATI)
- R&D tax incentive - Our experience presentation (Anne Hinton)
- R&D tax incentive overview presentation (Steve Peters)
- R&D experiences presentation (Tim Siebert)
- Tax challenges of an international workforce presentation (Murray Howlett, CTA and Tim Hands, CTA)
- Restructuring for growth presentation (Craig Barry, CTA)
- Asset protection presentation (Brian J Richards, CTA)
- Restructuring the family business presentation (Peter J McKnoulty, CTA)
- Funding expansions presentation (Dean Rallison, CTA)
- The self-assessment experience presentation (Sally Newman, CTA and Nicki Suchenia)
- The Commissioner's audit and investigation powers presentation (David W Marks, CTA and Natalie Wakefield)
The Tax Institute runs over 300 CPD seminars a year, and all papers and PowerPoint presentations provided by the speakers from our seminars are available through the website individually or through a Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription.