Continuing this commitment are the inaugural Tax Adviser of the Year Awards, designed to showcase the individual achievements of the best and brightest tax practitioners, and help to strengthen and support the tax profession in Australia through the sharing of success stories and lessons learned from our finalists and winners.
We are excited to reveal to you below the finalists, chosen by a panel of highly respected expert judges:
Emerging Tax Star finalists are:
- Matthew Andruchowycz, CTA, Wallmans Lawyers
- Elissa Romanin, Minter Ellison Lawyers
- Reuben Bramanathan, CTA, McCullough Robertson
Tax Adviser of the Year finalists are:
- Wayne Plummer, ATI, PwC Australia
- Lynn Kelly, CTA, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Greg Travers, CTA, William Buck Sydney
Chartered Tax Adviser finalists are:
- David Russell, CTA (Life), Wentworth Chambers
- Andrew Mills, CTA (Life), Australian Tax Office
- Sheena Kay, CTA, KPMG
Later this month we will announce the winners of the inaugural Tax Adviser of the Year Awards at the 29th National Convention in Hobart.
The Tax Institute is Australia’s leading professional association in tax. Its 13,000 members include tax agents, accountants and lawyers as well as tax practitioners in corporations, government and academia.